Friday, January 29, 2010

12th Annual Brewpub Shootout

Well the 12th brewpub shootout has come and gone and I'm pleased to say that Bacilio and me won the gold medal for best beer. It was a nearly two year old Bourbon Barrel Barley Wine that we originally pulled out for FoBAB but I didn't like it. I guess a few months more in the barrel did it justice because it's simply delicious! We pulled out another 10 gallons and just put it on tap today (01/29/2010) while supplies last. It's going for $8.00 (inc. tax) for 10 ounces. We're going to enter this into the World Beer Cup as well and see what happens, stay tuned!

1 comment:

G said...

Hey Mike, congrats on the award, and thanks again so much for hooking my wife and I up with some of the barley wine stash Sunday afternoon. It was amazing, as was the Bourbon aged cherry stout!